Updates on The Message Glorious

So, it's been a year since The Message Glorious was published. How has it done?

1. Mom and I have had 11 book signing events, 1 newspaper interview, 1 radio station interview, and 6 speaking engagements. We have a speaking engagement coming up December 5th in Mount Vernon, Ohio...a road trip!
2. The book is available on http://www.tatepublishing.com/ - http://www.amazon.com/ - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ - http://www.borders.com/ - 15 + other online sites by http://www.google.com/ search and is now on ebay.
3. It is stocked in the gift shops of 2 hospitals and was carried in our local Christian bookstore until it closed its' doors.
4. It is available in 4 libraries.
5. The book was entered in Best Books of Indiana contest this year. (didn't win, but 2 copies were then placed in the Indiana State Library)
6. Our publisher tells us that over 1200 copies of the book have been sold "for the life of the book" (as they term it).

For Mom and myself, the best part has been the notes we have received from those who have read the book. Here are a few of the comments:
**I can't put your book down. It's so inspiring. I know it is going to touch many people.
**My husband and I were so blessed by the book. We lost a daughter in a car accident, and we found such comfort in the book and identified with your comment about the loss of a child leaving a hole that is never filled.
**Thank you for sharing your book, your memories and so much of your life with me in this beautiful way.
**This book is so special. I read it in two evening and now plan to re-read it and study the Scriptures that are throughout. What a story - an autobiography so compelling.
**Wow and double wow! Just never know who have a book inside of them. I knew of your journaling, but had no idea of the results. Along with wow - praise the Lord for the results. You've put together a wonderful testimony.
**I read the book in one night straight through and thought it was truly amazing and inspiring...I cried and laughed in equal measure. What a labor of love for you both. It really shows on every page. Thank you!
**Your book has touched my heart and my spirit. While reading your book, I laughed and cried but mostly I found peace and a will to stay strong.
**I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story of how God has worked in your life. It was a pleasure to read and very inspiring. It is amazing to see how God touches our lives and loves us in so many ways.

Wow! We have been so blessed by these and other positive comments.

Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory,
because of your love and faithfulness. Psalm 115:1

No comments: